World Health Organisation« Back to Glossary Index
World Health Organisation (WHO) http://www.who.int/en/“
« Back to Glossary Index
- Risk factors in health and diseaseRisk factors are those factors linked to poor health, disability, disease, or death. Generally, risk factors can be classified as behavioural, physiological, demographic, environmental, or genetic. Reducing exposure to risk factors would improve global health and life expectancy.
- EMA Committees: Committee for Advanced Therapies (CAT)The EMA Committee for Advanced Therapies (CAT) reviews the quality, safety, and efficacy of Advanced-Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs).
- Pharmacovigilance: Monitoring the safety of medicinesPharmacovigilance is the practice of detecting, understanding, and preventing adverse events or any other medicine-related problem.
- European pharmacopoeia: Quality standards for medicinesThe European Pharmacopoeia comprises quality standards for active pharmaceutical substances, as well as analytical methods for the identification of the substance and the evaluation of its quality and quantitative strength.
- Health Technology Assessment: Key DefinitionsWhat is health technology assessment? What is health? Explore key definitions and basic concepts in HTA.